Skip to main content

About Me

Welcome To The Kitchen Facelifts Project

Hey, thanks for checking out my Kitchen Facelift projects. My name is Lawrence Comiskey and I have been a beach resident for my entire life. I grew up on Courcelette Rd. attending Courcelette Public school, followed by graduating from Malvern C.I.

After secondary school I enrolled at Durham Skills and Trades College and became a fully licensed HVAC technician, working as an apprentice for 6 years and later operating my own business. From this I was able to gain knowledge of residential construction along with a network of renovators, builders and real estate agents. 


The Kitchen Facelift Project comes out of the insight I attained while working for people whose business is increasing property values.


At this point in my career I feel I can offer home owners a way to update their living space at a price that makes sense and without the huge process of renovations and the costs associated with that.


Check out the next few posts where you can learn more about what I do.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pick Your Tap

Kitchen Facelift Taps I offer a select amount of taps from local businesses like Roma, Lowes and Home Depot that I feel are the best bang for your buck. I am always looking for sales and discounts that I can pass along to the customer. I am also okay with customers picking taps from different suppliers and adjusting the difference either way in quoted cost.

Choose Your Hardware

Choose Your New Hardware I offer a selection of cabinet hardware from old and classic to new a trendy. You get the pick the one that's right for you.

The Kitchen Facelift Package Explained

Here's How It Works For $5999 Includes 45 sqft of Linear Quartz/Granite Countertop, Complete Cabinet Restoration, New Cabinet Handles, New Deep Base Sink , New Faucet . Step One Remove all cabinet doors and take them to be professionally sprayed with high density kitchen cabinet overlay. This provides a strong, long lasting finish with the look and feel of brand new out of box. For the stationary cabinet units we use the same quality overlay and apply it manually on site. Step Two Remove your existing counter top, including sink and faucet. Measure and reinforce base cabinets in preparation for new granite/quartz counter top and under mount sink installation. Step Three All stationary cabinet units are prepped for refinishing including caulking, sanding and priming and then fully coated on site with high density cabinet overlay paint Step Four Reinstalled Cabinet doors, install the new counter top and deep base sink. Step Five Install new kitchen faucet, reattach drain pipe incl